CONSUMER RIGHTS STATEMENT
- I have been informed of my right to confidentiality regarding any services I received from Taconic Resources for Independence, Inc.
- This includes the right to have my name and/or my personal information not released to any other source without my consent.
- I have been informed of the Independent Living Services available and my right to request more or different services.
- If I have a grievance regarding my service(s), I will first contact:
Patrick Muller, TRI Program Director
(845) 452.3913, Ext.110
- If I need to discuss this with TRI Administration, I can then contact:
Lisa Tarricone, Executive Director
(845) 452.3913 Ext. 105
- If my concerns are not resolved, I then have the right to contact TRI’s Board of Directors by sending a written correspondence to:
Taconic Resources for Independence, Inc. Board of Directors
82 Washington St. Suite 214
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
- My right to appeal the services/treatment is provided to me through the Client Assistance Program at (800) 993.8982, or contact:
Adult Career and Continuing Education Services-Vocational Rehabilitation
ACCES-VR: IL Services Administration
Joseph Tedesco, Manager of Independent Living Services
ACCES-VR IL Services Administration
NYSED Building Annex, Room 580
89 Washington Avenue
Albany, NY 12234
Phone: (518) 473.6829
Fax: (518) 607.3473