To promote independence and integration in society for people with disabilities.
We are dedicated and committed towards providing quality services to people with disabilities so that they can lead independent lives. At TRI, we demand a high degree of integrity and fiscal responsibility with which we build trusting and respectful relationships with our consumers.
- TRI continues its key position as an advocate for persons with disabilities in English, sign language, and Spanish
- TRI maintains its active outreach to community on diverse issues
- TRI partners with others to generate resources and facilitate accommodations in services and facilities for consumers (connect values, technical know-how, and financial resources)
- The Board recruits and retains diverse members who are active and engaged in committees
- TRI engages in routine planning and relationship building for sustainability